Our board, parents & athletes fundraise extensively to off-set most of the expenses of running a travel soccer club. Although additional player expenses may pop-up from time to time, generally here’s what you can expect:
- $125 a year club fee
- Uniform cost (worn for 2 years) at a 30% discount that is passed on to players.
- All other accessories (warm-ups, etc.) are optional and have the same discount.
- If the teams travel out of town for overnight play we ask the parents to chip in to pay for coach’s expenses.
Indy Phoenix FC will provide:
- 4 tournaments a year (2 fall, 2 spring) all teams through U13
- 3 tournaments a year U14 –U19, 1 Post HS, including College Showcases
- State, President, Challenge, & Memorial Cup Fees
- Referee Fees
- State Player Fees
- State League Fees
- Great Lakes Conference League and Referee Fees
All coaches and administrators are volunteers.